ETCO Incorporated was founded in 1947 as Electric Terminal Corporation. The original company produced wall plug blades in strip form for attachment by the customer on a patented air operated machine. ETCO still produces wall plug blades, although the production speeds have increased from 175 parts per minute to as fast as 3,000 parts per minute.
As the years went on the company expanded the product line into thousands of different products, both catalog and custom designed products tooled for our customer’s individual needs.
When working with our customers we focus on:
- Adhering to requirements and providing reliable quotes
- Ensuring our work is of the highest quality standards
- Matching and working on the best price for our customers
- Providing exhaustive information every step of the way
- Fanatical customer service and support before during and after all processes
David Dunn Chairman of ETCO
John Macaluso President of ETCO
Dedicated to our Customers
At ETCO we believe that old values and customer service should still be the rule. The mergers of today seem to have created companies that operate as if their needs supersede those of the customers.
On Time Delivery and Support
At ETCO we won’t take an order unless we can guarantee on time delivery and exact conformance to your requirements. At ETCO all managers, (including myself) are accessible and will call you back.
The founders of ETCO had very basic values based on integrity. Today we still live by those values. David Dunn