- Keep all moving parts lubricated.
- Keep applicators free from pieces of wire and scrap.
- Do not over-tighten screws when making adjustments.
- Always turn press over by hand to ensure proper alignment of tooling before power up.
- Polishing the roll tool and changing worn tooling will increase life and performance of your equipment.
- Keeps extra sets of perishable tooling on hand to avoid production delays.
- Do not modify tooling when you have problem. Call your ETCO contact person.
- Refer to crimp height requirements on applicator tag or instruction manual before making adjustments. Over striking could damage equipment.
- Secure your manuals for future reference.
- Before making adjustments or attempting to correct a problem, refer to press and applicator manuals provided with equipment.
3004 62nd Avenue East
Bradenton, FL 34203 USA
(800) 689-3826 | USA
+1 941-756-8426 | International
Looking for stud hole sizes, information on insert/extract values, a full engineering glossary of terms? The resources section on the ETCO website provides detailed information on all aspects of precision stamping, wire termination processing